A new class of fungicide providing superior efficacy and multi-site mode of action for decisive disease management
ProBlad® Verde fungicide delivers a completely new mode of action to disease management, providing decisive, multi-process disruption in a way no other fungicide can claim. Formulated with Blad polypetide technology, it is so unique that a new FRAC Group code was created for ProBlad Verde fungicide’s active ingredient.
In this way, ProBlad Verde fungicide separates itself from all other fungicides and has no known cross-resistance to any fungicide class, making it the optimum resistance management partner. Trials have shown ProBlad is strong enough to replace a synthetic fungicide in your current spray program. Its powerful performance and extraordinary mode of action not only create a resistance management champion, adding Problad Verde fungicide to your rotation can help extend the life of your current fungicides.
Complex and Unique Mode of Action
ProBlad Verde fungicide works on contact, tissue absorption and has translaminar properties. The active ingredient binds to fungal chitin structures, disturbing the cell wall and cell membrane and enters into the fungus cell. Inside the cell induces major changes in cell metabolism from, disrupting the cell metal homeostasis due to its chelating activity for several cations. This initiates a chain of events that disrupt nutrient absorption, end cellular reproduction and ultimately lead to apoptotic fungus cell death All this occurs within eight hours of contact. The result is quick, reliable disease control that meets or exceeds established standards.
Bottom line, ProBlad Verde fungicide is driven by a novel, multiple-site mode of action, has proven results and protects crops today with a new mode of action that extends the useful life of existing chemistries.
- Stone Fruit
- Pome Fruit
- Fruiting vegetables
- Powdery mildew
- White Mold
- Fire Blight
- New multiple-site mode of action
- Excellent resistance management tool
- Fast acting, stops disease in 4-8 hours
- Contact with translaminar properties
- Up to 7-day reach back activity
- 10-14 days of disease prevention
- Rain fast in 2- 4 hours
- Minimal toxicity to adult bees, bee larvae, and beneficial predators
- Performance similar to conventional fungicides
- ProBlad Verde CA
- ProBlad Verde
- ProBlad Verde SDS
- 2EE – 5 States or Territories – For Powdery Mildew and Gray Mold on Stone Fruit
- 2EE – CA – For Use on Almonds to Control Hull Rot (Monilinia spp.)
- 2EE For Use on Pome Fruit (Crop Group 11) to Control Gray Mold Preharvest
- 2EE – CA – For Use on Almonds to Control Powdery Mildew, Peach Leaf Curl, Rust, Shot Hole, and Scab
- 2EE – 5 States or Territories – For Use on Stone Fruit Crop for Expanded Diseases