Colure is a specific product that supplies Phosphorus and Potassium associated with Zinc, which leads to increasing the treated fruits dry matter and the content of anthocyanins and carotenoids with direct effect on fruit color.
In addition to the plant available mineral nutrition, Colure contains bioactive compounds that help to increase the production of phenolic compounds, a specific type of antioxidant. This is important for secondary plant metabolism pathways that produce color, brix, and other factors that influence yield and quality of the plant.
- Increases fruit dry matter
- Higher content of anthocyanins and carotenoids
- Improves fruit color (intensity and uniformity)
- More commercial fruit
- Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) water soluble 5%
- Potassium oxide (K2O) water soluble 23%
- Zinc (Zn) water soluble 8%
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Foliar: Apply 40 ounces per acre with 2-3 applications; 45, 30 and 15 days before harvest.
Tech Sheet – coming soon!
- WSDA Organic